| || ||
21st Congress of the International Commission on Large Dams
Montréal, Canada. 16-20 June 2003
- 870 delegates registered for Montréal 2003
- Delegates came from 68 different countries, which is a record in the history of CIGB-ICOLD
- Montréal 2003's Trade Exhibition was the biggest exhibition held in the history of CIGB-ICOLD, with 100 different exhibitors from 15 countries. More than 400 representatives participated in the Exhibition that attracted about 700 additional specialists (that had not registered for the event). 3 500 visitors (delegates and other experts included) visited the Exhibition.
- Most important delegations that participated in Montréal 2003 (the Canadian delegation being the most important) :
1 - Canada
2 - Spain
3 - USA
4 - Iran
- Despite two major international events (war in Iraq and SARS), 1100 people attended the 21st Congress of the International Commission on Large Dams in Montréal, Canada.