| || ||
Manager of Geometallurgy [October 3, 2017]
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Our client, one of the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification companies has engaged Lincoln Strategic to recruit a Manager, Geometallurgy for their Vancouver office.
- Actively work with peers and sub-ordinates to set strategic direction for growth and business improvements in the methodologies applied in minerals processing circuit design in the context of Geometallurgy.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the business unit, and in maintaining existing business lines and continued growth in targeted market segments.
- Plan, schedule and resource the business unit as required.
- Act as a client liaison and will be required to communicate actively with clients to ensure client expectations and requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Mentoring and training of Technical Managers, Senior Metallurgists, Metallurgists and Junior Metallurgists.
- University degree in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or related program. Preferably with Masters or Ph. D. degree in Geometallurgy
- Minimum of 10 years technical experience in a metallurgical related profession that preferably includes a combination of 5 or more years of in-plant and laboratory experience
- Expert working knowledge of the mining and minerals industry, in particular mineral processing technologies and methodologies specifically related to comminution and flotation
- Previous managerial experience supervising small to midsize teams
- Previous sales and business development experience is an asset
- Able to live/work in Vancouver, Canada.
Click here for more info and to apply