| || ||
Lithium Process Engineer [January 10, 2022]
Location: Perth, WA, Australia
- Devise physical and hydrometallurgical testwork programs
- Manage testwork programs as required including the analysis and reporting of the testwork both internally as well as to clients.
- Assist in setting up, managing and analysis of Locked Cycle Test programs and Pilot Plant runs.
- Flowsheet development physical metallurgical, pyrometallurgical and hydrometallurgical processes.
- Production of process flow diagrams and process design criteria.
Initial focus is lithium but LCA has already been engaged in HPA (high purity alumina) and vanadium flowsheet development. The trend to other non-ferrous elements is expected to continue.
- Developing SysCAD model and review of models developed by others.
- Gaining a deep understanding of solution chemistry and running software packages as required.
- Writing of technical papers for publication or conference. This may include writing, reviewing and or contributing.
Candidates must be located in Perth and be Australian and or have a permanent residence visa.
Candidates must have excellent written English skills.
More information & how to apply